Referrals and bookings

You can call us on 020 3513 4455
As an alternative, you may try one of the following numbers:
07769 519 772
07769 553 761
07769 552 217
07798 774 236
07395 364 991

For referrals, appointments bookings and general enquiries, please contact us on one of the numbers above Monday to Thursday from 8:15am to 8:00pm, and Friday from 8:15am to 5:30pm. Our email address is

If you need to speak with someone urgently outside of these hours please refer to our urgent help contact list.

NHS Richmond Wellbeing Service
First Floor St Johns Health Centre
Oak Lane Twickenham TW1 3PA
Telephone: 020 3513 4455

At the Richmond Wellbeing Service, our philosophy is to help people get the psychological services they need quickly and easily, without having to jump through any unnecessary hoops, so we have a very simple set of rules for who we can help.

Am I eligible?
Yes, if you are 18 years+ and either live in Richmond or have a Richmond-based GP or family doctor. If you don’t live in our area, or your GP doesn’t have surgery in Richmond, there may be a service like ours in your area.

How to arrange an appointment?
The easiest way to arrange an appointment is to self-refer via our online self-referral form. Or you can call us on 020 3513 4455 or alternatively visit your GP.

Once we have received your referral you will speak to our administration team who will take further details and will then book you in for your first appointment there and then.

Contacting us
We will try to speak to you as soon as possible, to get you the help you need quickly, at a time and in a way that suits you. This is a new way of working in the NHS which:

  • is flexible to suit you
  • can be outside 9-5 office hours
  • allows the use of text and email if you prefer


We value and encourage all feedback. It helps us to ensure that we are providing a responsive service and to change things which are not helpful. Contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) or comment on our services on Patient Opinion

If you are unhappy about the service, please ask to speak to the manager of the service in the first instance. They will be able to listen to your concerns, and hopefully find a way forward to resolve the issue.

While we hope that you will not want to make a complaint about our services, if you do, we want to make the process easy. All the information on what to do is here.